Saturday, November 14, 2009

Get this!

*If you stopped by earlier and couldn't get the links to work, try it again...they work now. I'm not real gifted in the tech world!*

So I was reading this yesterday. I went to high school with Sabrina and somehow we have reconnected in the blog world. I ran across the information on Operation Christmas Child and fell in love with the idea.

Anne and I just had a heart to heart and she said "I LOVE to help people". So today, we are going to put our shoe box together.

The deadline is fast approaching, so check it out and think about it. It gives that warm and toasty feeling on the inside! :) Who doesn't LOVE that feeling!
How cool!

~Chat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hooo! It has become one of your favorite family traditions!

    I love that your Anne has such a sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete