Saturday, November 7, 2009

Indian Summer






After a week straight of rain last week, isn't this weather GREAT?

It's a touch on the warm side, if I can be honest. BUT it works! :) We hung out with Julie and company today. It was great. So much fun. We even went to Jackson's soccer game. Fun. He scored several goals.
Anne professed to me at nap time, that 'she would really like to have a soccer team too.' In the same breath she said, 'or maybe just a pretend one'. :) HA! She is her mother's daughter! :)


On another note, my heart is heavy.
A coworker and friend of mines, husband
has been deployed and left today for Afghanistan.
She is expecting her second child in mid December.
If you think about, say a prayer for Shannon, Abe, Kate and baby #2.
Tough days ahead for them.

I'm thankful for all I have tucked in beds tonight! :)
~Chat soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment