Saturday, January 29, 2011

So good, and so sad....







Sweet Hunter

"I'm all done"she said after she 'drank' the kernels!

Kate high fived this guy!


Sno-Cone Blue lips and popcorn=perfection


Kate was reminded numerous times that we do NOT buy Elmo balloons! HA!



Today was our annual trip to see Sesame Street Live.
Kate made the VIP list and was finally old enough to go. ;)
Unfortunately, Anne has come down with a wicked virus and was knocking on the door of a temp of 104, throughout most of the night and morning.
Anne and Adam had to stay home.  The girls had been dreaming about this for weeks...Anne was going to 'teach' Kate all about it...she briefed her very well.  *sniff*
We took our sister in law, Stacey, and our nephew Hunter.
It was a great time.
Kate was so into it.  We had great seats.  It was awesome.
I missed Adam and Anne terribly.
Kate got to high five the Honker.
She thought she was IT!
I thought my heart was going to POP when she looked at me with THE BIGGEST SMILE EVER and said I JUST HIGH FIVED HIM!
~chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment