Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ponderings....

Some sweet quotes about momma's.  Thought it was appropriate for this weekend. ;)


A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.  ~Tenneva Jordan

Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.  ~Lisa Alther

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool mom.  ~Author Unknown
 

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
I am my mother after all.
~Author Unknown
 

One of the very few reasons I had any respect for my mother when I was thirteen was because she would reach into the sink with her bare hands - bare hands - and pick up that lethal gunk and drop it into the garbage.  To top that, I saw her reach into the wet garbage bag and fish around in there looking for a lost teaspoon.  Bare hands - a kind of mad courage.  ~Robert Fulghum

Each one bears some sort of truth and connection.
Happy Mother's Day weekend.
~chat soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment