Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday

I'm soooo thankful it is Friday.
The weekend is being highly anticipated.
It is cousin Hunter's 4th birthday bowling party.
Anne could scream she is so excited.
It is also Palm Sunday weekend.
I love Palm Sunday.
We're taking the girls to The Holy Land Adventure tomorrow at church. It is a re-creation of a Market Place in Jerusalem. With authentic games, scenery, costumes.
I think the girls will love it.
Anne explained to me that Jesus didn't use medicine.
HE USED SPICES to heal people. Imagine the most excited, astonished voice telling you this. ( The characters from the 'adventure' came to her school to talk about it)
This weekend marks the weekend before Easter Break which I am looking oh so forward to.
I get to spend time with Adam-he is working way to hard and has been super stressed, so we haven't had a lot of quality time lately. I miss him. He's my guy. What can I say?
AND-the weather man says, if we can make it through another grey nasty weekend, we should be home free...for awhile. I think I saw buds on the trees. Cool.
Happy Weekend.
~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment