Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Interesting...


So, yesterday, we got our Census paperwork in the mail. I got kind of sweaty, thinking that we really NEEDED to make SURE that this GOT DONE! I overheard Adam shuffling through the paper muttering something about it...I told him I would take care of it and that was the end of that.
So tonight, before dinner, I opened the envelope, and realized I HAVE NO MEMORY OF FILLING ONE OF THESE OUT...beads of sweat again...
DUH! 10 years ago, I was not married, and living with mom and dad. I need not fill out a census at that point.
I got out my favorite black ink pen, and SAT DOWN. (that right there folks is a big deal...I really don't sit too much!)
I read the directions-twice.
I started the task.
Filled in all of our info.
And was done.
That was it.
They only wanted our names.
Our birth dates.
And our phone number?????
Weird.
I even checked the envelope in case I missed some paper work.
Nope.
That was it.
Only our names and birth dates and phone numbers...(and a few other simple questions)
Seriously.
They have been talking about this SINCE LAST SPRING.
Okay.
I really thought, it was going to take me awhile.
Especially the way Adam was carrying on.
Easy enough.
I have completed my civic duty.
Our household is present and accounted for!

~Chat soon
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment