Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Talk for Tuesday...

On the way to the babysitter, we were at the same intersection we stop at everyday.
Anne says: Why does the light look like that?
(it was a stop light that has the guard/strip things that don't get you confused with the other light-does that make sense?)
Me: So we don't get confused and think our light is a different color.
Anne: Nope! That's not it at all. I think God's little paint brush couldn't get that spot!
Me: Laughed so hard I snorted.

************************************************************************************
Anne was in our bed. It was time for bed. She needed to move to her room.
Me: Time to go to bed.
Anne: Oh, just a minute more pwwwwwwweeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee.....
(that pwease thing gets me every time!)
Me: Okay, just a minute but when daddy comes to bed, it's time to go.
Anne: I love you.
Me: I love you too.
Anne: You know why I love you?
Me: Because you're pretty.
Heart swells...
Dad comes in...
Dad: Anne, it's time to go to bed.
Anne: I love you.
Dad: I love you to the Moon and Back!
Anne: Nope, I love you to the Moon and Back and around again!

*She got to stay in our bed...until she fell asleep;)*
~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment