Monday, March 15, 2010

long weekend...











This weekend was a long one. It was good.
Today, we finally saw sun.
Annie came over with Aunt Linda, we picked out Anne's flower girl dress. Anne and Kate were WHACK JOBS! Don't you just hate that?
We took an over due visit to the library. Kate decided to NOT take every book at her height off the shelf...it was a good day.
Just a few pictures to share...
Oh and by they way. I sewed a skirt for myself and a dress for Anne, and made a FULL meal courtesy of Julia Child's cookbook-it was DIVINE! ;) I was secretly, VERY proud of myself! (it took a very long time and called for things referred to as 'clarified butter'...what the what?) But I followed all directions and steps and made one heck of a dinner!
Thanks Julia! ;)
~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment